Gespeichert von akpe am Fr, 2007-05-11 20:02
Blogging IT and EDucation » Blog Archive » The Big Question - Powerpoint
The Learning Circuits Blog has it’s monthly “Big Question” about Powerpoint this month. I’ve not yet had a chance to read all the ideas, but those that I have seem to agree with what I think.
From my perspective, we have a number of conflicting points.
- Presentations have the potential to be very boring.
- Powerpoint (etc) can provide a handy prop for the presenter.
- Students don’t like “boring” presentations - yet often find it hard to articulate what they do want.
- If presentations have very limited content (i.e. the “Good” presentation with the thought provoking image to form a background to a set of useful comments, then students comment that they need more notes…
- What is the presentation trying to get across anyway?
- A marketing message
- Training material - to be learnt & given back to the teacher as is.
- Educational material - to be taken away, digested & given back with other views embedded?
[fortzusetzen ... Siehe auch bei Mandy Schiefner.